Exhibitor Resource Center / Kit
Show Name: Marine West
Show Code: MarineWest2018
The Exhibitor Console is a “one-stop shop” where you can access all show services quickly and easily.
Online Service Kit – January 16 for discounts
Show Directory Listing – January 11
Hanging Sign Request – January 11
Certificate of Insurance – January 11
Exhibitor Appointed Contractor (EAC) Form – January 11
Base Access Form – January 17
These forms can be accessed in your Exhibitor Console
What’s Included in your Booth:
- 8’ high backwall drape – Black
- 3’ side rail dividers – Black
- 1 – 6’, 30” skirted table skirted in Red
- 2 – plastic contour chairs
- 1 – wastebasket
- 1 – booth identification sign with company name and booth number
- Booths in the Tent will have black and grey speckled carpeting
- 24 hour perimeter security for the Expo – not individual booths.
- Website and Show Directory listing
- Unlimited Exhibitor Badges which permit access to the hall during move-in, show open and move-out.
Camp Pendleton Visitor Access
Marine Corps Base Camp Pendleton has implemented policies that focus on access control procedures to ensure the protection of its residents. If you do not have a current military ID, please complete the form for you and all your staff below. We can accept up to 10 staff.
Please note: This form can only be submitted once for your company, please complete for all staff during this session.
- Click on Important Exhibitor Forms
- Click on Sponsored Visitor – Multiple Submission Form
- Enter your information, scroll down to the very bottom, and click Submit
Deadline to submit has been extended to January 17.
Area 22 Parade Deck
Camp Pendleton, CA
BEWARE OF MISLEADING ADVERTISING SCAMS
Fairguide by Construct Data Publishers has targeted the Marine show exhibitors with advertising scams. This company is offering advertising space on their website, using a form which resembles an organizer’s free catalogue listing service, inviting exhibitors to sign and return the form for an entry in an online directory. However, exhibitors who sign and return the form are then bound to a non-terminable agreement at significant cost for a period of at least three years and automatically renewing thereafter at the same cost, unless cancelled by registered letter within the appropriate period.
Please note: the Marine Shows has no relationship with Construct Data Publishers or any of its many other brands, and they have no right to use the Marine West, Marine South and Modern Day Marine Expo show name(s) and brand on information they send out to exhibitors.
If you receive a document from Construct Data Publishers which uses our name or the name of our events and which offers advertising space on the Fair Guide website (www.fairguide.com), please do not sign the form unless you have carefully read and understood the terms contained in the small print.
You can visit the following informational website, www.stopecg.org for more information on this deceptive scam.